View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek

Date Joined : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: 8 lies of a mother   Sat Jun 28 2008, 02:02

pulot lang from another forum:

1. The story began when I was a child; I was born as a son of a poor family. Even for eating, we often got lack of food. Whenever the time for eating, mother often gave me her portion of rice. While she was removing her rice into my bowl, she would say "Eat this rice, son. I'm not hungry".
That was Mother's First Lie

2. When I was getting to grow up, the persevering mother gave her spare time for fishing in a river near our house, she hoped that from the fishes she got, she could gave me a little bit nutritious food for my growth. After fishing, she would cook the fishes to be a fresh fish soup, which raised my appetite. While I was eating the soup, mother would sit beside me and eat the rest meat of fish, which was still on the bone of the fish I ate. My heart was touched when I saw it. I then used my chopstick and gave the other fish to her. But she immediately refused it and said "Eat this fish, son. I don't really like fish."
That was Mother's Second Lie.

3. Then, when I was in Junior High School, to fund my study, mother went to an economic enterprise to bring some used-matches boxes that would be stuck in.. It gave her some money for covering our needs. As the winter came, I woke up from my sleep and looked at my mother who was still awoke, supported by a little candlelight and within her perseverance she continued the work of sticking some used-matches box. I said, "Mother, go to sleep, it's late, tomorrow morning you still have to go for work. " Mother smiled and said "Go to sleep, dear. I'm not tired."
That was Mother's Third Lie.

4. At the time of final term, mother asked for a leave from her work in order to accompany me. While the daytime was coming and the heat of the sun was starting to shine, the strong and persevering mother waited for me under the heat of the sun's shine for several hours. As the bell rang, which indicated that the final exam had finished, mother immediately welcomed me and poured me a glass of tea that she had prepared before in a cold bottle. The very thick tea was not as thick as my mother's love, which was much thicker. Seeing my mother covering with perspiration, I at once gave her my glass and asked her to drink too. Mother said "Drink, son. I'm not thirsty!".
That was Mother's Fourth Lie.

5. After the death of my father because of illness, my poor mother had to play her role as a single parent. By held on her former job, she had to fund our needs alone. Our family's life was more complicated. No days without sufferance. Seeing our family's condition that was getting worse, there was a nice uncle who lived near my house came to help us, either in a big problem and a small problem. Our other neighbors who lived next to us saw that our family's life was so unfortunate, they often advised my mother to marry again. But mother, who was stubborn, didn't care to their advice, she said "I don't need love."
That was Mother's Fifth Lie.

6. After I had finished my study and then got a job, it was the time for my old mother to retire. But she didn't want to; she was sincere to go to the marketplace every morning, just to sell some vegetable for fulfilling her needs. I, who worked in the other city, often sent her some money to help her in fulfilling her needs, but she was stubborn for not accepting the money. She even sent the money back to me. She said "I have enough money."
That was Mother's Sixth Lie.

7. After graduated from Bachelor Degree, I then continued my study to Master Degree. I took the degree, which was funded by a company through a scholarship program, from a famous University in America I finally worked in the company. Within a quite high salary, I intended to take my mother to enjoy her life in America . But my lovely mother didn't want to bother her son, she said to me "I'm not used to."
That was Mother's Seventh Lie.

8. After entering her old age, mother got a flank cancer and had to be hospitalized. I, who lived in miles away and across the ocean, directly went home to visit my dearest mother. She lied down in weakness on her bed after having an operation. Mother, who looked so old, was staring at me in deep yearn. She tried to spread her smile on her face; even it looked so stiff because of the disease she held out. It was clear enough to see how the disease broke my mother's body, thus she looked so weak and thin. I stared at my mother within tears flowing on my face. My heart was hurt, so hurt, seeing my mother on that condition. But mother, with her strength, said "Don't cry, my dear. I'm not in pain."

That was Mother's Eight Lie.
Back to top Go down
daryll
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek

Date Joined : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 8 lies of a mother   Sat Jun 28 2008, 07:19

:ngawa: nakakatouched at na miss ko pa lalo mama ko cry.... at sa mga mommies na rin na katulad ko "Mabuhay" po sa ating lahat ok smiley
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/shinababe
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator

Date Joined : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: 8 lies of a mother   Sat Jun 28 2008, 08:15

so sad Nalungkot tuloy ako.. cry ..namiss ko Mama ko ..

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
jgwapito
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek

Date Joined : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: 8 lies of a mother   Sat Jun 28 2008, 10:12

:ngawa: namiss ko tuloy din ang Mamang ko.... it's been 1 1/2 years na wala na siya...

kaya yung mga mga mommies pa dyan or nanay, give the best for her and make it sure na mararamdaman nila ang inyong pagmamahal..... masarap pa din ang may nanay ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartlight.org
frenejp30
Konek Adviser
 Konek Adviser

Date Joined : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: 8 lies of a mother   Tue Jul 01 2008, 06:00

iba talaga ang ina. laging inaalala ang kapakanan ng mga anak. the best!!!
Back to top Go down
barbz
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek

Date Joined : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: 8 lies of a mother   Thu Jul 03 2008, 09:08

nakaka touched naman.. cry na miss ko tuloy mama ko.. so sad
Back to top Go down
tiagong_akyat
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek

Date Joined : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: 8 lies of a mother   Thu Jul 03 2008, 15:17

pagmamahal ng isa ina yan.. smile
Back to top Go down
marga25ph
Magiting ng Konek
Magiting ng Konek

Date Joined : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: 8 lies of a mother   Thu Jul 03 2008, 17:05

mama uwi kana miss nkita cry i want it
THANK YOU!!!! loveyou
Back to top Go down
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek

Date Joined : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: 8 lies of a mother   Fri Jul 18 2008, 07:00

'When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts.
A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.'

iba tlaga ang mother, iba sa lahat! thanks for that nice story!

elyn
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek

Date Joined : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: 8 lies of a mother   Mon Oct 31 2011, 11:37

grabe nagagawa ng isang ina..gagawin ang lahat para mapabuti ang kanilang mga anak pero madalas ndi na-appreciate yong paghihirap nila.. lalo na yong mga nanay na nasa ofw..na kelangang iwan ang kanilang mga anak sa pinas para mkpgtrabaho sa ibang bansa at mabigyan ng magandang buhay ang kanilang mga anak.. ako proud ako sa mama ko kahit mula pagkabata di kame lumaki na kasama sya pero sobrang hinahangaan ko sya sa pagiging single parent nya saming magkapatid na kahit malayo sya naipaparamdam pa rin nya samin yong pagmamahal nya samin..although nung nagkasama na kame dito sa iisang bahay..at first nau- awkward ako dahil ndi ako sanay na may mama na kasama at nagmu monitor sa lahat ng galaw mo..or nag-aalaga at nagluluto para sayo....pag wala ka sa bahay may magtatanong kung san ka.. rolling 4 laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-and-Emotions/133316206720969
raven
Konek Thread Setter
  Konek Thread Setter

Date Joined : 2011-10-18

PostSubject: Re: 8 lies of a mother   Sun Nov 06 2011, 21:01

nice one.. salamat po for sharing..

alia
Konek Thread Setter
  Konek Thread Setter

Date Joined : 2011-09-07

PostSubject: Re: 8 lies of a mother   Sun Nov 20 2011, 14:49

mother is the best for me..kung wala siya di ko masilayan ang kagandahan ng ating mundo.. i love mama...and i miss u soo much... sad

PostSubject: Re: 8 lies of a mother   

Back to top Go down

8 lies of a mother
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1