HomePortal**GalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jigs
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-03-26
Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Boys Like Girls   Fri Nov 28 2008, 15:56

Thunder - Boys Like Girls


Thunder

Today is a winding road that's taking me to places that I didn't want to go
Whoa (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Today in the blink of an eye I'm holding on to something and I do not know why
I tried

I tried to read between the lines
I tried to look in your eyes
I want a simple explanation
For what I'm feeling inside
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder

Today is a winding road
Tell me where to start and tell me something I don't know
Whoa (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Today I'm on my own
I can't move a muscle and I can't pick up the phone
I don't know (I don't know, I don't know, I don't know)

And now I'm itching for the tall grass
And longing for the breeze
I need to step outside
Just to see if I can breathe
I gotta find a way out
Maybe theres a way out

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain

Yeah I'm walking on a tightrope
I'm wrapped up in vines
I think we'll make it out
But you just gotta give me time
Strike me down with lightning
Let me feel you in my veins
I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain

Today is a winding road that's taking me to places that I didn't want to go
Whoa

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder, and I said
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
Oh baby bring on the pain
And listen to the thunder
Back to top Go down
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-21
Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Fri Nov 28 2008, 20:34

a kiss Thanks 4 sharing! rose

________________________________

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-20
Reputation : 49

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Sat Nov 29 2008, 04:53

mukhang inlove sila! naku masarap na feeling yan! smile

________________________________
“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”good luck
Back to top Go down
http://my2tenshi.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-21
Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Sat Nov 29 2008, 11:05

sarap mainlab,wag lang ma-broken heart kasi parang ayaw mo na makadinig music pag ganun! lots of laugh

________________________________

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
RINGO STARR
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-07-21
Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Sat Nov 29 2008, 12:30

in love ba si jigz? hehehe sarap makinig ng ganito kung kasama mo ang crush mo hehehehe
Back to top Go down
jigs
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-03-26
Reputation : 23

PostSubject: one of my fav classic love song   Thu Dec 04 2008, 07:14





Secret Smiles

Nobody knew it but you and I
all the love that ran through it
in the wink of an eye
hidden by the years we go
and pass it off as friends
but every time we meet
you know it comes right back again

Secret smiles for secret friends
the untold lovers that you meet again
hold me with your eyes
and let me know you once again
open up the years
and let those memories back in

No one will know (no one will know)
no one can tell
what secret lovers know so well

It's good to see you once again
it's nice to know
our secret love will never end
hidden by the years we go
and pass it off as friends
but every time we meet
that feeling rushes back again

No one will know (no one will know)
no one can tell
what secret lovers know so well

No one will know (no one will know)
no one can tell
what secret lovers know so well.




rose
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Thu Dec 04 2008, 08:26

friend ang ganda naman nito ng song na discover mo.. parang para to sa mga taga konek ah.. nyhahaha.. ano yan nobody knew it but u and i? all the love that ran.. thru the wink of an eye..pass it off as frends.. secret smile for a secret frends.. meron ako nito d2 sa konek... worried

Thanks for sharing frend ok smiley


sa secret frend ko eto sau.. loveyou at eto pa lovecouple


Last edited by Roselyn on Thu Dec 04 2008, 08:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-20
Reputation : 49

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Thu Dec 04 2008, 08:26

wonderful song just for a wonderful girl...

thanks po for sharing! smile

________________________________
“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”good luck
Back to top Go down
http://my2tenshi.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
jigs
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-03-26
Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Fall for you with Final Fantasy   Thu Dec 04 2008, 13:38



Fall for you

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start

Ohh, but hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep
And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find

Tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

rose
Back to top Go down
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-21
Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Thu Dec 04 2008, 19:07

Ang ganda ng music,3 lang yata kami nina sis rose ,fans mo sa music rolling 4 laugh pamasko namin ha! lots of laugh

________________________________

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
jigs
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-03-26
Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Fri Dec 05 2008, 04:52

dahil tatlo kayong matyaga sakin..me pamasklo ako sa senyo.

eto ba mga size nyo? accordinbg to post to ha...hehehe

30 - 32 = large size na to

26 - 27 = small

28 - 29 = medium


chili tree dancing :kul: :/mj dancing: group dancing
Back to top Go down
jigs
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-03-26
Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Fri Dec 05 2008, 06:30

dami talaga inlove ngaun rose tnx po
Back to top Go down
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-21
Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Fri Dec 05 2008, 08:06

jigs wrote:
dahil tatlo kayong matyaga sakin..me pamasklo ako sa senyo.

eto ba mga size nyo? accordinbg to post to ha...hehehe

30 - 32 = large size na to

26 - 27 = small

28 - 29 = medium


chili tree dancing :kul: :/mj dancing: group dancing
dun ako sa size small ,bewang ba yan ? so funny

________________________________

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
Asia Jhen
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-02-06
Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Fri Dec 05 2008, 20:31

day dreaming day dreaming ganda naman po! thx4 sharing ok smiley
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/asiajhen
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-21
Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Sat Dec 06 2008, 12:04

my guardian angel,nasaan ka na ba? /kissing

________________________________

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
jigs
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-03-26
Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Mon Dec 08 2008, 05:57

Ailou wrote:
jigs wrote:
dahil tatlo kayong matyaga sakin..me pamasklo ako sa senyo.

eto ba mga size nyo? accordinbg to post to ha...hehehe

30 - 32 = large size na to

26 - 27 = small

28 - 29 = medium


chili tree dancing :kul: :/mj dancing: group dancing
dun ako sa size small ,bewang ba yan ? so funny

panga po yan..hehehe..pero mukhang nasa large k rolling 4 laugh
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Mon Dec 08 2008, 07:36

Ano ang panga? Naku sa Large ako... kahit ano man yan dyan ako sa large..wag lang butas ang sukatan at habaan.. heheheh
Back to top Go down
jigs
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-03-26
Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Wed Dec 10 2008, 06:06

Roselyn wrote:
Ano ang panga? Naku sa Large ako... kahit ano man yan dyan ako sa large..wag lang butas ang sukatan at habaan.. heheheh

ask ai kung ano ang panga rolling 4 laugh
Back to top Go down
jigs
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-03-26
Reputation : 23

PostSubject: ONE by U2   Wed Dec 10 2008, 06:35


One - U2 Music Code




One

Is it getting better
Or do you feel the same
Will it make it easier on you now
You got someone to blame
You say…

One love
One life
When it’s one need
In the night
One love
We get to share it
Leaves you baby if you
Don’t care for it

Did I disappoint you
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
Well it’s…

Too late
Tonight
To drag the past out into the light
We’re one, but we’re not the same
We get to
Carry each other
Carry each other
One…
Have you come here for forgiveness
Have you come to raise the dead
Have you come here to play Jesus
To the lepers in your head

Did I ask too much
More than a lot
You gave me nothing
Now it’s all I got
We’re one
But we’re not the same
Well we
Hurt each other
Then we do it again
You say
Love is a temple
Love a higher law
Love is a temple
Love the higher law
You ask me to enter
But then you make me crawl
And I can’t be holding on
To what you got
When all you got is hurt
One love
One blood
One life
You got to do what you should
One life
With each other
Sisters
Brothers
One life
But we’re not the same
We get to
Carry each other
Carry each other

One…life

One


rose rose rose
Back to top Go down
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-21
Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Wed Dec 10 2008, 17:53

thanks for sharing !,hilig mo pala sa music..ganda ng song mo! rose

________________________________

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
jigs
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-03-26
Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Fri Dec 12 2008, 07:15

Ailou wrote:
my guardian angel,nasaan ka na ba? /kissing


dito lng ako lagi sa tabi mo a kiss
Back to top Go down
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-21
Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Tue Dec 30 2008, 10:04

Roselyn wrote:
Ano ang panga? Naku sa Large ako... kahit ano man yan dyan ako sa large..wag lang butas ang sukatan at habaan.. heheheh
panga yung butas ng ilong daw yun lots of laugh

________________________________

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
RINGO STARR
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-07-21
Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Tue Dec 30 2008, 12:33

hehehehe secret lover maganda rin.. at ang forbidden love.. miss ko na eto...
Back to top Go down
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-21
Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Sat Jan 17 2009, 10:35

RINGO STARR wrote:
hehehehe secret lover maganda rin.. at ang forbidden love.. miss ko na eto...
Pareng Ringo...asan ka na po??

________________________________

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
jgwapito
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-04-27
Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   Sun Jan 18 2009, 14:01

hmmm galing talaga ni Arnel... saludo ako sa iyo bro.. i want it
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartlight.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band   

Back to top Go down
 
Arnel Pineda - ZOO Band
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Arnel Pineda
» Casey Anthony Trial Day 10: FBI agent Karen Lowe Testifies about Death Band Hair
» Disgust over Brighton band's Maddie McCann flyer
» Jimi Hendrix - Fire (Band Cover)
» Jordan Trowsdale - suicide

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares! :: RECREATION :: Konek Musikahan-
Jump to: