HomePortal**GalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Reasons why I love You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-21
Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Reasons why I love You   Wed Nov 26 2008, 19:03

Reasons I Love You:



1) The way you stand by my side
2) The times you make sure nothing will harm me
3) How you always find a new way to "WoW" me
4) When I'm sad, you take the pain away with a joke
5) How you always look deep into my eyes
6) How you can make my heart melt with your soft lips
7) The way you hold my hand so tight
8) The way you never let my hands go
8) How you always watch out for me
9) They way you make sure I have everything I need
10) How you always know what to say when I get mad at you
11) When you buy me things out of the blue
12) How you say the cutest things over and over and never gets old
13) The way you play with my hair when I'm falling asleep
14) The way you stare at me as if I am the most handsome guy in the world!
15) The times when you where determind for me not to be mad at you anymore
16) The way you look when I get all dressed up
17) The smile you give after I'm done kissing you
18) The way you act like a dork but make me laugh
19) The way your not embarrased to say or do anything in front of me
20) How you can just defend me and not be scared
21) They way you walk when you get sad!!
22) The look you make when you get jealous
23) When Im feeling the worst, you make me feel the happiest
24) The way you sing to be all cheesy
25) How you can just drive hours to see me for a day
26) How you always finish my sentences
27) How your the only one who thinks im NOT weird
28) How your the only one who gets my joke... and laughs
29) The way we play stupid games, but you play anyways
30) How I can never hate you
31) How you love me like no other
32) The way you touch me as if I might break
33) How you tell me long stories that have no meaning, but you know I'll listen anyway
34) How you listen to me talk for hours
35) How you forgive me when I do wrong
36) How you hardly ever get mad at me
37) The way you look after I say I love you
38) How times it seems like we're the only ones here
39) the way your not embarrased to call me sweet things in front of anyone
40) The way you call me every freakin minute
41) The way you always find a way to see me or talk to me
42) How you put ME before you friends
43) How you would do anything I say
44) The way you get my attention
45) The way I turn you on, without me doing anything
46) How you can just speak your mind
47) How your not afraid to tell me your feelings
48) How you can cry in front of me with out being shy or embarassed
49) How you can diss parties to just stay home with me all night
50) How we talk on the phone all night
51) How we both get along so well
52) The way you spend all your money to buy calling cards for me
53) The way we're so much alike!!
54) How you make me feel when I think I'm nothing
55) the way you inspire me with your thoughts and emotions!!!!


love bites /kissing lovecouple

________________________________

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
marga25ph
Magiting ng Konek
Magiting ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-04-28
Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Wed Nov 26 2008, 21:36

smile Reasons I Love You

1) The way you stand by my side
makes me feel safe ang not alone

2) The times you make sure nothing will harm me
makes me feel safe knwing ur therew/ me to protect me

3) How you always find a new way to "WoW" me
makes me love u more each day

4) When I'm sad, you take the pain away with a joke
makes me happy just knwing ur there taking time to b with me

5) How you always look deep into my eyes
many times u just look at me starring at me

6) How you can make my heart melt with your soft lips
makes me want to be w u

7) The way you hold my hand so tight
makes my worries go away

8) The way you never let my hands go
makes me feel secure and proud

8) How you always watch out for me
makes me feel safe to be me

9) They way you make sure I have everything I need
makes mylife easier

10) How you always know what to say when I get mad at you
makes myheart melts ang love u more

11) When you buy me things out of the blue
makes me feel so special and appreciated

12) How you say the cutest things over and over and never gets old
makes me smile all over again

13) The way you play with my hair when I'm falling asleep
makes me feel secure

14) The way you stare at me as if I am the most handsome guy in the world!
and you are the best

15) The times when you where determind for me not to be mad at you anymore
still working on that area

17) The smile you give after I'm done kissing you
makes me want to kiss u all over again

20) How you can just defend me and not be scared
makes me proud that i have you

22) The look you make when you get jealous]
makes my heart smile

lovecouple


Last edited by daryll on Wed Nov 26 2008, 22:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pinaayos sa akin mismo ni sis marga)
Back to top Go down
marga25ph
Magiting ng Konek
Magiting ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-04-28
Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Wed Nov 26 2008, 22:06

sis thank you thanks lovecouple
Back to top Go down
jigs
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-03-26
Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Thu Nov 27 2008, 04:56

rose para sa nag post neto
Back to top Go down
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-20
Reputation : 49

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Thu Nov 27 2008, 06:10

1. I love your smile...I really do. =)
2. You fill up my senses...
3. You are so beautiful to me.
4. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us.
5. Because you make me feel like I've never felt before.
6. You always seem to know when things aren't going great.
7. Thinking of you add a wonderful touch of love to my every day.
8. You've taught me the meaning of love and sharing.
9. You at least pretend you're going to do what I suggest.
10. You're simply irresistible.

There are endless reasons why I love you but the most important is...IROG, knowing you is loving you! love bites

________________________________
“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”good luck
Back to top Go down
http://my2tenshi.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
RINGO STARR
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-07-21
Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Thu Nov 27 2008, 11:58

i like the way you talk
i like the way you smile
i love the way you look at me
Back to top Go down
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-21
Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Thu Nov 27 2008, 21:06

Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.

I love you because you bring the best out of me.

You have taught me the true meaning of love.

I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid.

I love to hear your voice.

You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what.


You mean the world to me.

And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to
fall in love with me..

That is the reason why I Love you
love bites


in love lovecouple

________________________________

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
meanne
Magiting ng Konek
Magiting ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-03-20
Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Thu Nov 27 2008, 23:02

ILOVEYOU bcoz GOD sent you for ME love bites

________________________________
...It is not enough to do things the right way, what is more important is to do things for the right reason...
Back to top Go down
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-21
Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Tue Dec 23 2008, 23:23

i love you bcoz U love me..

________________________________

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
pr3tty_me
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-11-10
Reputation : 16

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Mon Feb 23 2009, 16:21

i love you because i love you.
Back to top Go down
sheryl ann
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-22
Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Mon Feb 23 2009, 17:05

i love u bec you change me for good
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com
PlokPlokPlok
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-04-22
Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Mon Feb 23 2009, 18:44

medyo private to e. pero para sa forum papabasa ko sa inyo.

http://asias-bigboss.blog.friendster.com/2006/07/an-open-love-letter/
Back to top Go down
http://www.nonos-bodyworx.tk
PlokPlokPlok
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-04-22
Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Mon Feb 23 2009, 18:51

Ailou wrote:
Reasons I Love You:



1) The way you stand by my side
2) The times you make sure nothing will harm me
3) How you always find a new way to "WoW" me
4) When I'm sad, you take the pain away with a joke
5) How you always look deep into my eyes
6) How you can make my heart melt with your soft lips
7) The way you hold my hand so tight
8) The way you never let my hands go
8) How you always watch out for me
9) They way you make sure I have everything I need
10) How you always know what to say when I get mad at you
11) When you buy me things out of the blue
12) How you say the cutest things over and over and never gets old
13) The way you play with my hair when I'm falling asleep
14) The way you stare at me as if I am the most handsome guy in the world!
15) The times when you where determind for me not to be mad at you anymore
16) The way you look when I get all dressed up
17) The smile you give after I'm done kissing you
18) The way you act like a dork but make me laugh
19) The way your not embarrased to say or do anything in front of me
20) How you can just defend me and not be scared
21) They way you walk when you get sad!!
22) The look you make when you get jealous
23) When Im feeling the worst, you make me feel the happiest
24) The way you sing to be all cheesy
25) How you can just drive hours to see me for a day
26) How you always finish my sentences
27) How your the only one who thinks im NOT weird
28) How your the only one who gets my joke... and laughs
29) The way we play stupid games, but you play anyways
30) How I can never hate you
31) How you love me like no other
32) The way you touch me as if I might break
33) How you tell me long stories that have no meaning, but you know I'll listen anyway
34) How you listen to me talk for hours
35) How you forgive me when I do wrong
36) How you hardly ever get mad at me
37) The way you look after I say I love you
38) How times it seems like we're the only ones here
39) the way your not embarrased to call me sweet things in front of anyone
40) The way you call me every freakin minute
41) The way you always find a way to see me or talk to me
42) How you put ME before you friends
43) How you would do anything I say
44) The way you get my attention
45) The way I turn you on, without me doing anything
46) How you can just speak your mind
47) How your not afraid to tell me your feelings
48) How you can cry in front of me with out being shy or embarassed
49) How you can diss parties to just stay home with me all night
50) How we talk on the phone all night
51) How we both get along so well
52) The way you spend all your money to buy calling cards for me
53) The way we're so much alike!!
54) How you make me feel when I think I'm nothing
55) the way you inspire me with your thoughts and emotions!!!!


love bites /kissing lovecouple

pano kung wala na ang mga reasons na to? di mo na sya mahal?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nonos-bodyworx.tk
DJ_RyAN
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2009-02-26
Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Wed Mar 11 2009, 17:51

DJ_C-KEN I can be myself when I am with you.

DJ_CaTLyN Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us.

DJ_ScARy Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before.
Back to top Go down
sheryl ann
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-22
Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Wed Mar 11 2009, 19:34

bacause you made me so special
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com
quelie
Lagalag ng KOnekLagalag ng KOnek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-02-08
Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Thu Mar 12 2009, 08:49

i love you for no reason at all, if i need to have a reason to love you then loving you is a reason i love you in love
Back to top Go down
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-20
Reputation : 49

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Thu Mar 12 2009, 13:00

quelie wrote:
i love you for no reason at all, if i need to have a reason to love you then loving you is a reason i love you in love

ngaun ko lang nalaman na makata ka pala, di mo yan inilabas nong high school ah! wink

________________________________
“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”good luck
Back to top Go down
http://my2tenshi.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
STAR
Konek Adik
 Konek Adik
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2009-01-19
Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Thu Mar 12 2009, 13:18

I love you because u bring out the best in me and making me a better person..
Back to top Go down
quelie
Lagalag ng KOnekLagalag ng KOnek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-02-08
Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Thu Mar 12 2009, 16:56

Jhoanna wrote:
quelie wrote:
i love you for no reason at all, if i need to have a reason to love you then loving you is a reason i love you in love

ngaun ko lang nalaman na makata ka pala, di mo yan inilabas nong high school ah! wink


nyahhh comes from the heart sistah (naks )
Back to top Go down
allan04
Bagong kakonek
 Bagong kakonek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2009-02-18
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Sat Mar 14 2009, 01:50

i love you because .... you are always there whenever i needed you.....and the very best thing why i love you is because you always forgive me and i will never ever take you for granted...coz whatever happens no one will ever love you as much as i do
Back to top Go down
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-20
Reputation : 49

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Sat Mar 14 2009, 08:14

i love you because you'd help me made myself complete!

________________________________
“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”good luck
Back to top Go down
http://my2tenshi.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-01-21
Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Sat Mar 14 2009, 09:25

i always love to see you love bites

________________________________

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
meanne
Magiting ng Konek
Magiting ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2008-03-20
Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Mon Mar 16 2009, 10:27

iloveyou bcoz....
all my life
i prayed for SOMEONE like YOU
and i thank GOD
that i finally found YOU

________________________________
...It is not enough to do things the right way, what is more important is to do things for the right reason...
Back to top Go down
marijo_lovesu
Konek Moderator
  Konek Moderator
avatar

Gender : Female
Date Joined : 2009-01-04
Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Tue Mar 17 2009, 06:09

..............i love you? because I LOVE YOU... thats all..
Back to top Go down
jgwapito
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek
avatar

Gender : Male
Date Joined : 2008-04-27
Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   Wed Mar 18 2009, 12:22

marijo_lovesu wrote:
..............i love you? because I LOVE YOU... thats all..

sweet mo naman honeydear lots of laugh hug a kiss a kiss love bites
Back to top Go down
http://www.heartlight.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reasons why I love You   

Back to top Go down
 
Reasons why I love You
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» CELEBRATING LOVE AND LIFE!
» Impossible to explain Love!!
» True love will live forever
» Duke of York finds love again
» Dear Cindy ~ How Do I Love Thee?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Konek Pinoy: A Place where Everybody Cares! :: ..Konek Pinoy Discussion.. :: Inspirational, Beliefs & Words to Ponder-
Jump to: