why go to Church

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGP
Banned sa Konek
 Banned sa Konek

Date Joined : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: why go to Church   Fri Dec 05 2008, 16:17

If you're spiritually alive, you're going to love this! If ou're spiritually dead, you won't want to read it. If you're spiritually curious, there is still hope!

A Church goer wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper and complained that it made no sense to go to church every Sunday. 'I've gone for 30 years now,' he wrote, 'and in that time I have heard something like 3,000 sermons. But for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them. So, I think I'm wasting my time and the pastors are wasting theirs by giving sermons at all.'

This started a real controversy in the 'Letters to the Editor' column. ; Much to the delight of the editor, it went on for weeks until someone wrote this clincher:

'I've been married for 30 years now. In that time my wife has cooked some 32,000 meals. But, for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for a single one of those meals. But I do know this... They all nourished me and gave me the strength I needed to do my work. If my wife had not given me these meals, I would be physically dead today.
Likewise, if I had not gone to church for nourishment, I would be spiritually dead today!'

When you are DOWN to nothing....God is UP to something!

Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible! Thank God for our physical AND our spiritual nourishment!
Back to top Go down
sheryl ann
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek

Date Joined : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: why go to Church   Fri Dec 05 2008, 16:41

thnk you for sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com
frenejp30
Konek Adviser
 Konek Adviser

Date Joined : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: why go to Church   Sat Dec 06 2008, 03:58

kaya pala punong-puno ng spiritual nourishment ang mga taong palasimba kaya minsan kung may matinding problema, di sila nanlalata. nagiging malakas pa at matatag.
Back to top Go down
RINGO STARR
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek

Date Joined : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: why go to Church   Wed Dec 17 2008, 13:22

dito hirap mag simba wala simbahan mosque lang... kaya sa haws na lang ako nag pray everyday and everynight. thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why go to Church   Wed Dec 24 2008, 17:57

ako d ako religous person.. d man ako simba every sunday peo d ako nakakalimot mag dasal araw araw...
Back to top Go down
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek

Date Joined : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: why go to Church   Mon Dec 29 2008, 05:15

honestly di din ako palasimba, lalo na ung andito na ko sa Japan kc malayo ung church. katulad nila hindi naman ako nakakalimot magpasalamat sa nasa ITAAS. i always say my silent prayer lalo na pagpahiga na ko! smile

Ailou
Administrator
 Administrator

Date Joined : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: why go to Church   Mon Jan 05 2009, 21:16

8years na yata ako di nakakapasok sa simbahan..pero di ako nakakalimot sa kanya..

Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/ailou
MUDZ
Konek Promoter
Konek Promoter

Date Joined : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: why go to Church   Tue Jan 06 2009, 22:20

TGP wrote:
If you're spiritually alive, you're going to love this! If ou're spiritually dead, you won't want to read it. If you're spiritually curious, there is still hope!

A Church goer wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper and complained that it made no sense to go to church every Sunday. 'I've gone for 30 years now,' he wrote, 'and in that time I have heard something like 3,000 sermons. But for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them. So, I think I'm wasting my time and the pastors are wasting theirs by giving sermons at all.'

This started a real controversy in the 'Letters to the Editor' column. ; Much to the delight of the editor, it went on for weeks until someone wrote this clincher:

'I've been married for 30 years now. In that time my wife has cooked some 32,000 meals. But, for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for a single one of those meals. But I do know this... They all nourished me and gave me the strength I needed to do my work. If my wife had not given me these meals, I would be physically dead today.
Likewise, if I had not gone to church for nourishment, I would be spiritually dead today!'

When you are DOWN to nothing....God is UP to something!

Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible! Thank God for our physical AND our spiritual nourishment!

ok smiley nice goodpost
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/7884235
MUDZ
Konek Promoter
Konek Promoter

Date Joined : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: why go to Church   Tue Jan 06 2009, 22:21

Ailou wrote:
8years na yata ako di nakakapasok sa simbahan..pero di ako nakakalimot sa kanya..

sya ba? o sya? lots of laugh rolling 4 laugh
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/7884235
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why go to Church   

Back to top Go down

why go to Church
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1