HomePortal**GalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hot and Sensual ladies, we got a job for you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bell-trade
Bagong kakonek
 Bagong kakonek

Date Joined : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Hot and Sensual ladies, we got a job for you!   Fri Aug 28 2009, 14:26

group

1) We are looking for ladies who can work for the minimum of 5 to 6 hours between 11:00am ~ 3:00am a day.

2) Guarantee on commission. We guarantee a minimum of 10.000. yen per a customer.

3) As long as you have make a weekly schedule in advance, You may decide your working time and day as well as day off all by yourself

4) Age must be over 20 years old.

5) Need to have marital or permanent visa.

6) Pay on the day (minus 10% for Gov. tax), plus provide a fee for transportations.

7) Job is erotic massage, but no s*x (Itís illegal). Erotic massage is a legal job authorized by a Japanese law. And we have register to the police department. So itís completely legal. ( Some of Philippine ladies are misunderstanding but itís a legal job.)

8) Please donít be shame for the job. Itís a serious job and more than 100.000 Japanese ladies are working as a erotic massage lady nation widely.

9) Please take a look at our website for more details. www.venus-airline.jp

10) To contact us, send email to info@venus-airline.jp . Or call 03-3895-1066 for office or 090-9153-2199 for cell phone. We speak a little bit of Tagalog.

11) Interview will be held at our office where near Tabata station on JR Yamate or Ogu station on JR. Weíll pick you up by your call from the station.

12) Itís not impossible to earn a million yen a month. Good bye to poor! Your earnings will be grateful for your family in Philippine too.

13) We keep your secret and privacy 100%. And weíll hire you officially as our member of the company. So no worry about call from your husband and family.

We are looking for your applications!

Manager : Suzuki

marilyn smile
Back to top Go down
Lady_Spy
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek

Date Joined : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hot and Sensual ladies, we got a job for you!   Mon Sep 14 2009, 20:51

dalawa ang thread na to ha....
Back to top Go down
marijo_lovesu
Konek Moderator
  Konek Moderator

Date Joined : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Hot and Sensual ladies, we got a job for you!   Tue Sep 15 2009, 07:30

..........sabi above 20...pwede kaya ang senior? rolling 4 laugh rolling 4 laugh
Back to top Go down
Jhoanna
Ilaw ng Konek
 Ilaw ng Konek

Date Joined : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hot and Sensual ladies, we got a job for you!   Wed Sep 16 2009, 11:16

bakit kaya kailangang hot ung magmamasahe? heee heeee

RINGO STARR
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek

Date Joined : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Hot and Sensual ladies, we got a job for you!   Wed Sep 16 2009, 15:15

Jhoanna wrote:
bakit kaya kailangang hot ung magmamasahe? heee heeee
kasi ang skin natin may pores... kapag mainit nag bubukas eto kaya kapag magmasahe kailangan hot para ma absurb ng gamot or kung ano man ang inaaply mo sa skin ng minamasahe mo...
Back to top Go down
***JESSICA***
Magiting ng Konek
Magiting ng Konek

Date Joined : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hot and Sensual ladies, we got a job for you!   Wed Sep 16 2009, 16:50

mmmmmmmm, talaga lang ha?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tagged.com/jocyjeck2007
RINGO STARR
Haligi ng Konek
 Haligi ng Konek

Date Joined : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Hot and Sensual ladies, we got a job for you!   Wed Sep 16 2009, 17:02

***JESSICA*** wrote:
mmmmmmmm, talaga lang ha?
ako ba eto hehehe

kaya meron hot and cold kapag open lalabas lahat tapos kpag naka pasok ang gamot cold naman para mag close... kaya ginhawa kay lamig...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot and Sensual ladies, we got a job for you!   

Back to top Go down

Hot and Sensual ladies, we got a job for you!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1